11.26.2007

Trying Something New

Okay so after a few months of some friends bugging me, I have decided to start blogging. This is my first attempt at putting my thoughts down in a public format. The intent and purpose of this blog is to talk about WORSHIP. This is not to be confused with the singing aspect of corporate church gatherings, but to talk about different ways in which we worship God. We will be talking about the musical, spiritual, and missional aspects of worshipping God. Please feel free to comment anytime, I would love to hear what you have to say. I am open to pretty much any type of discussion on the subject. I will also be recommending resources that I have found helpful, and I will be reviewing new Christian/Worship cd's to keep you all informed of the great music that is out there.

No comments: